Friday, February 19, 2010

Mushroom

Thank you, Flyleaf! Despite "I'm So Sick" being extremely dark and foreboding, with it and the lovely clear sky, I have been given another boost! Here I am, happy to be alive, once again. So, I guess that this is how I will continue to survive. There is a check list: one, notice beautiful weather and two, find an odd song. The system is foolproof! Genius even! Unless...the weather doesn't want to cooperate. Ah well.
I suppose I'll make today great, I wonder how I'll do it. Work on that short story? Fat chance. Go get hammered? A possibility. Sit in and play video games? Likely. Frankly I'd like to go see a play..or even be in one! Wouldn't that be wonderful?
I will leave you all to your Friday, and I wish for you to have the best one you can.

1 comment:

  1. Man check out the acoustic version of I'm So Sick, she is so awesome live:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRbrBjppzQk&feature=PlayList&p=C46969B7E6A142B9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13

    ReplyDelete