Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Back?

After a few wonderful weeks of mild depression, something changed. I had just left my English class, in which I had embarrassed myself by telling a very, nerdy joke, and snow had begun to fall heavily. I looked down at my personal music player (there will be no unnecessary, or shameless plugs for anyone in THIS blog!) and I decided that it was the right time for Bohemian Rhapsody (sorry I lied). I realize the irony of this, but the combination of the beautiful snow, and the sad (?) song made me see the world the way I used to see it, if only for six minutes.
It was so easy to clear away the dark clouds in my head. I felt lighter, and truly happy. It was amazing, I felt a surge of love from within and without.
Now to maintain this feeling. I'm so optimistic right now. Let's see how long I can keep it.

3 comments:

  1. Time to grab life by the horns and hump it into submission. Make it yer bitch!

    But in all seriousness I love finding songs that just...Make my life better ya know? Especially a song that I listen to and it works every single time I listen to it, no matter the circumstances. My life just gets -that- much better when I listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the power of Queen!

    ReplyDelete